The battles news in Arakan from 23 to 26 October 2020
The clashes have been occurring daily between the Myanmar Army and the Arakan Army in Arakan. The fighting has been raging especially due to the Myanmar Army's massive offensive assaults. On some days, the Myanmar Army continuously fired heavy artillery shells throughout the day without launching any ground offensives.
The war criminal, invader, Myanmar Army is focusing on Sea-Land-Air joint operations against our troops in the environs of Kyauk Tan village tracts, Rathedaung Township. In addition, the war criminal troops are also launching massive offensive assaults in the areas of Minbya, Myebon, Ann, and Paletwa Townships.
(1) At about 8:52 am on 23 October 2020, the clash broke out for about 20 minutes near the bank of the creek from the east of Amyat Taung village, Rathedaung Township. During the battle near the bank of the creek, an enemy motorboat was effectively attacked and six enemies (eyewitness) were killed. There may be other casualties from the enemy side.
(2) On 24 October 2020, there was no fighting between the two sides due to heavy rain, but the enemy had intermittently fired heavy weapons toward the areas where they were launching offensives.
(3) At about 10:40 am on 25 October 2020, the clash broke out for about 20 minutes near the hill of (Point-825) at a distance of 2.6 km away from the northwest of Upper Wa village, Paletwa Township.
(4) At about 7:27 am on 26 October 2020, the fighting broke out at a distance of 1.7 km away from the west of Upper Nan Yar village, Rathedaung Township. The clash broke out due to the fact that the enemy launched the offensive assault against us. During this battle, more than 10 enemies were killed.
(5) In addition, at about 8:50 am on 26 October 2020, the fighting also occurred for about half an hour near Zaydi Kone at a distance of 300 meters away from the north of Upper Nan Yar village, Rathedaung Township. The enemy also suffered heavy casualties in this battle. There were up to 15 enemy corpses (eyewitness).
(6) Starting from about 6 am on 26 October 2020, the Arakan Army's mobile column troops stormed toward some enemy posts in the mountain range from the west of Hnoon Bu Nge village, Paletwa Township. During the fighting for 20 minutes, there were more casualties from the enemy side. Details of the fighting and its result are not yet known. All the detailed facts are going to be posted as soon as possible when it is found out.
(7) On 26 October 2020, the clash also broke out for a few minutes near the hill of (Point-825) in the Paletwa region. No casualties have not been known yet.